A visionary leader, Tom Farcosky, brings an extensive background of technical support, sales, product development, marketing and management experience. Mr. Farcosky’s strong working knowledge of computers and communication systems are a key component in providing relevant solutions for fleet operational performance excellence.
- Attended UMBC
- Vietnam 1967-1969
- Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
- Maryland Motor Truck Association
- Association of Equipment Management Professionals
- American Society for Quality Control
- American Trucking Association
- American Production and Inventory Society
Mr. Farcosky manages the daily demands of Fleetpro customers and service crews. He oversees all Fleetpro’s locations. His corporate management skills and training program keeps Fleetpro’s operations in the forefront of the industry. In addition, Matt handles all of the recruiting and hiring for Fleetpro, Inc.
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration with a concentration in Financial Management, Towson University, 2007
- ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Duty Truck Technician
- Wix Institute Filter Media and Construction Education Class
- Certified Inspector (Code of Maryland Regulations 11.22 and FHWA 396, CVSA Out-of-Service Criteria)
- Application Software: Windows, Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Transman TMT, FleetFocus, Nexpart, Paychex, QBE