Fleetpro’s uncompromising priority is the safety of our customers, vendors, and employees. During the COVID-19 pandemic, we encourage everyone to wash their hands frequently, use hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes, avoid touching their face and practice social distancing to keep themselves and their families safe. Fleetpro recommends the CDC’s website as a resource for ways to best protect themselves from becoming ill. For more information on COVID-19, visit CDC’s website.
Fleetpro’s Coronavirus Mitigation Measures
Fleetpro Closely Monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Fleetpro’s uncompromising priority is the safety of our customers, vendors, employees, and everyone’s families. At this time, Fleetpro remains open and is closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) along with the rest of the world. We are and will continue to take multiple steps recommended by the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to minimize the health risks to everyone involved and our community. While we are optimistic that that is a temporary situation, we will continue to provide updates and act responsibly to ensure the safety of everyone in our community.
Fleetpro wishes you and your family good spirits and good health during these uncertain times.
Fleetpro’s COVID-19 Mitigation Measures Include:
- All employees have been instructed to wash their hands for 30 seconds frequently, use hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes, and avoid touching their face.
- Forepersons and technicians have been outfitted with a Hazard kit, which includes, but not limited to, EPA-approved Spray Nine, Lysol wipes, hand sanitizer, shop towels, gloves, coveralls, shoe covers, seat covers, safety glasses, floor mats, and steering wheel covers.
- Fleetpro’s technicians have been wiping all hard surfaces, including their tools, with EPA-Approved Spray Nine.
- Fleetpro has been thoroughly sanitizing their offices and headquarters with EPA approved chemicals that kill viruses similar to COVID-19. Office staff have been instructed to sanitize their desks at least three times a day. Field employees have been disinfecting their service trucks daily.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill and have been encouraged them to follow CDC guidelines regarding getting tested and self-quarantine.
- Social Distancing protocols have been put in place when possible to maintain a distance of six feet between individuals. These include teleworking, conference calls, phone calls between employees rather than in person conversations, and limiting interactions between employees.
- If you have any protocols you would like our team to observe, please get in contact with your Account Manager