All Fleetpro Trucks are California certified clean idle, and represent the newest innovations in clean diesel technology.
Fleetpro not only provides PM and PMI for fleets that use bio fuel, CNG and hybrid vehicles, but is committed to environmentally conscious practices within their own business. Fleetpro has recently added five new service trucks that are certified clean idle. In addition, they converted to hydraulically powered compressors and replaced generators with battery powered lighting (normally requiring two small gas engines running without catalytic converters).
100% of the oil generated during Fleetpro’s PM services is recycled through a certified used oil recycling company and all Fleetpro maintenance technicians are trained in spill prevention and clean up. Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans are also in place at all maintenance facilities.
Internally, Fleetpro is working with a local paper/cardboard source to implement a plan to completely eliminate paper and cardboard from their waste system.
Based on EPA Calculator, this is equivalent to any of the following:
- 14,109 therms of natural gas
- 8,419 gallons of gasoline
- 3,057 propane cylinders used for home barbeques
- 173 barrels of oil consumed
- Emissions avoided by recycling 25 tons of waste instead of sending it to a landfill
- Carbon sequestered by 1,940 trees grown for 10 years in an urban environment