Fleetpro’s Team is Growing!
We are currently hiring:
- Service Technician- Elkridge, Maryland
- Service Technician- Washington, DC
- Shop Technician- Elkridge, Maryland
- Operations Management Trainee- Elkridge, Maryland
- Sales Account Representative – Elkridge, Maryland
Who is Fleetpro?
Since 1982, Fleetpro has been a provider of Preventive Maintenance and Inspection (PMI) services, products, and information to vehicle and equipment ﬂeet users in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Fleetpro’s customers include government entities, private companies and organizations of all types of industries. Their fleets range from Class 1-8 and their size ranges from 10-4,000 units.
Benefits from Working for Fleetpro:
- Steady, year-round work. Fleetpro is an Essential business.
- Our mission is to keep our employees safe. Sanitizing and social distancing measures are in place.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Professional training programs and testing, specializing in State and Federal inspections and preventive maintenance of all types of vehicles and equipment.
- Technician and Foreperson Competitive wage—hourly base plus quality and monthly bonuses after training, plus overtime.
- Available benefits include company-paid life insurance, 401K, Health Insurance.
- Bonus and incentive programs.