Sales Account Representative – Elkridge, Maryland
Fleetpro provides maintenance services for vehicle and equipment fleets.
Currently, over 14,000 vehicles, operated by 300 fleet customers utilize Fleetpro’s services within the Mid Atlantic area. Fleetpro customers include private as well as municipal, local, state and federal government fleets, ranging in size from 10 to 4000 units.
Our Company Goals:
- Provide a quality service to our customers which permits them to be more productive and to reduce costs
- Develop the expertise, opportunities and rewards of our technicians
- Provide our staff and associates an opportunity to excel in the service sector
- Continue to innovate and apply the latest technology to the services industry for the benefit of our customers
- Fleetpro’s service contracts include: Preventive Maintenance and Inspection services, full Maintenance/turn key services i.e. fueling, washing, PMI, Maintenance Audits which cover, fleet vehicles, vehicle records, repair facilities and staffing.
Fleetpro is looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our growing team. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until the deal is closed. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Build profitable sales in an assigned territory through additional sales with current customers and demonstrates commitment to prospecting and new business development.
- Prospect for new business; conduct sales calls and actively grow the size of your territory.
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer satisfaction.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Business Development Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers.
- Experience developing and executing a successful sales strategy.
- Track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Infusionsoft).
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
To apply send your resumes to: email@example.com