- Service Technician- Elkridge
- Service Technician- DC
- Shop Technician- Elkridge
Fleetpro provides maintenance services for vehicle and equipment fleets. Currently, over 14,000 vehicles, operated by 300 fleet customers utilize Fleetpro’s services within the Mid Atlantic area.
Fleetpro customers include private as well as municipal, local, state and federal government fleets, ranging in size from 10 to 4000 units.
- Our Company Goals provide a quality service to our customers which permits them to be more productive and to reduce costs
- Develop the expertise, opportunities and rewards of our technicians
- Provide our staff and associates an opportunity to excel in the service sector
- Continue to innovate and apply the latest technology to the services industry for the benefit of our customers
- Fleetpro’s service contracts include: preventive maintenance, inspection services, full maintenance/turn key services i.e. fueling, washing, PMI maintenance audits which cover, fleet vehicles, vehicle records, repair facilities and staffing.
- Open and prepare all service areas for daily fueling operations and secure all areas at the end of the day.
- Check and adjust all engine compartment fluid levels and record on appropriate documents.
- Check and adjust all tire pressures, and inspect tires, rims, lug nuts for damage.
- Check and Maintain cleanliness of bus interior to Fleetpro in-service package criteria.
- Inspect condition of interior and document at each fueling.
- Inspect condition of bus cleanliness, functional and emergency systems, and report/address at time of full service.
- Coordinate all schedules of vehicle usage in order to fulfill vehicle demand for the customer (shift supervisor).
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Maintain wash bay machinery and cleanliness.
- Establish and maintain relationships with other Fleetpro staff, customers and other contacts in a positive, professional manner and promote a responsive, cooperative atmosphere.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. The associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous automotive preventative maintenance experience (preferred)
- A high level of motivation and energy and strong customer service skills are also required.
- Desire to move up with the company; this is a job that provides growth and opportunity
To apply, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.